Ministering: Pastor Simeon Akinlua
Text: Jeremiah 29: 10-14
Three types of people in your life:
- Who helped you with your difficulties
- Who left you in your difficulties
- Who put you in your difficulties
Without repentance, there will be no revival.
– What you will be left with will be noise making.
The weakest of sinners that learns to pray will be victorious.
“You are not alone.”
1 Samuel 12:20-25
You must have a first-hand revelation of who you are in the body of Christ.
“You are not a bench warmer.”
– There is no useless Christian.
It is time to pray. It is not a time of joking.
It is time to get desperate.
Case studies in the Bible:
1 Chronicles 4:9-10
1 Samuel 1:1-20
- The Shunammite woman
2 Kings 4:8-37
- Mother and Father of Moses
- The Jewish Ruler
“I’ve never seen a man that met God and remained the same.”
– Until you cry desperately, you will not be heard in Heaven.
Every trial you are going through is for a purpose.
– It is to bring you to an expected end.
“That expected end is Christ.”
What will the desperation do?
It is going to bring God down
How happy should we be and press forward and not allow anything hold us down here.
“When you enter in, the door is closed behind you. Satan cannot touch you.”
– On earth, you are a son of God. Know how to use your authority.
“Christ in you, walking on two feet.”
It is a time to cry and say… Father, I can’t go forward until you do something.
– It should not be emergency that will take us into desperation. It should be love.
“When you get desperate, something is going to happen.”
Begin to pray and fast and you will see something begins to happen.
We are not to be used by men. We should be used by God.
– Crossed eyes Christians, God cannot bless.
God will do something for you to get desperate.
– What you are made of will come out.
The Token must be applied. We are at the evening time of the world.
The rapture is the morning.
The night is tribulation of the world.
Pray now, before the morning comes.
– When you get desperate, let nothing take it away from you.
“You are going to loose nothing.”
Prayer: All the efforts of God will not be in vain upon my head.
God is taking us through the dark room. Washing us by His Blood.
– It should throw us into Desperation… That we have played long enough.
Hebrews 3:15; 4:7
The Bride of Christ should be coming under intense prayers. Asking, Lord, what shall we do next?
You must get desperate!
Something is fixing to happen in the world.
– In the Middle East, they are seeing Christ.
“No one can kill God.”
God will strike your enemy to make them know that He is God.
Let the Token be applied. The death angel is passing.
“This is the time to be identified.”
Don’t think about your brother or sister, you are made different.
To directly receive full audio messages of the sermons, kindly drop your email address in the comment box below.
God bless you as you do. Amen!