Ministering: Pastor Peter
Topic: Meeting with God
Text: 1 Corinthians 11: 23-32
God wants to meet with us and the place God will meet us is in His presence
The Word of God is looking for us.
Hebrews 10: 39
“God wants to meet with us because He has plenty things for us.”
- When we sin, we are out of the will of God
- When we sin in the morning, don’t wait till evening for your repentance
Don’t allow sin reign in you.
When you are away from the presence of God, that time the devil can do many things- he can strike you.
“The grace of God should not be misused.”
From the time of Adam till now, God is calling to bring us back.
- That’s why the message of the hour is the message of restoration
The devil tries to steal the children of God.
“Restoration is by the Word of God.”
- In the Word of God, there is confidence
“God is obligated to back up His Word.”
- The Word of God is unshakable and It is with Power
Only God can satisfy you.
The Lord’s Supper:
His Body – 1 Corinthians 11: 24
His Blood – 1 Corinthians 11: 25
- The Word of God has power.
Jeremiah 23: 29
God uses His Word to correct His children
- You cannot change your life, only God can.
Proverbs 9: 10
Jesus Christ was the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
- God Himself came down for us.
Colossians 2: 9
The meeting point with God is the Word.
- Take the Word of God as it is.
You are participating in the Passover.
“We are leaving from here to the other side.”
Let the Word of God be the Word of God.
God wants us to worship Him.
- When the Word of God is misinterpreted, there is a problem.
People accepting the one world order are of the devil, they are not of God.
- They are all going back to their mother – Catholic.
Don’t take the communion unworthily- not discerning the Lord’s Body.
1 Corinthians 11: 29
Hebrews 13: 8
We don’t go back to permissive Will of God. God is leading us to the perfect Will of God.
- The five-fold ministry is to perfect the Church.
“God is bringing us to His perfect Will.”
Case studies on the permissive will in the Bible:
- Matthew 19: 3- 8
Case study: Moses allowed the Jews to put away their wives, it was Moses that permitted them because of the hardness of their hearts.
- But this was not the perfect Will of God.
Permissive will expires.
- The persons that asks for permissive will do not have the grace for the perfect Will of God.
Human beings have their own ideas. But this is not the perfect will of God
- Luke 9: 52- 56
Case study: James and John were angry when a village did not receive the Word of God.
When God is working, He doesn’t care how you are feeling. Only His Word will prevail.
God is sincere. His Word remains the same.
1 Peter 2:9
- We are a peculiar people.
“Don’t form your own doctrine.”
Deuteronomy 14: 1-29
- Don’t direct God, don’t teach God.
Obey His Word and you will realize your deliverance by the Word of God.
“God has already paid for your deliverance.”
- Jesus Christ already paid for you on the Cross of Calvary.
The Book of Life is the Bible.
- Your name is written in the Book of Life
“God is calling you to show you your name in the Book of Life.”
Acts 17: 30
- The Bride is participating in her chamber. Continue to eat that food that will make you strong.
Note – The Pharisees and the Sadducees are the denominations of these days.
Christ has come to take us back to the beginning.
“The beginning was Eden.”
- In Eden in the beginning, there was no sin.
- In Eden in the beginning, fellowship was every day.
The Bride is being restored back to the beginning.
- The time is coming when all these things will change- all the pollution will be over.
Revelation 16: 13
Trinity came from false prophets.
“Trinity is idolatry.”
God is not joking. God is serious.
Hebrews 11: 6
- Look unto Jesus alone.
Hebrews 12: 2
The Lord has given us this food- the message- that we have to eat very fast.
- When you are eating, be ready to fly.
Malachi 4: 5-6
The Lord will give us this faith before the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
- After giving us this faith, the next is judgement upon the world.
“Give all the property of the world back to the world.”
- Don’t please the world, but please the Lord.
“The Bride is now putting things in order for her flight.”
- Christ is given to you, do to Him what you want.
“Others will want to crucify Him.”
Psalm 119: 11
- The Bride is putting things in order. She is going towards her spiritual body.
As the Bride is preparing to get into her spiritual body, Israel is getting ready to take the message.
- Brother Branham is not the message. He also had to first believe the message to preach it.
“The Message is Christ Jesus.”
The world is preparing for its destruction.
- The denomination presently are going through false revival.
This is not time to argue the Word.
- It is the hard Word of God that will take you to Heaven.
John 8: 36
“God wants your heart. He wants your sincerity.”
- Don’t join the denomination in their false revival.